atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MacGyver DVD Slide Show Software - 06/12/09 09:19 AM
Anyone have a good suggestion for software to take digital pics and turn them into a slideshow that will play in a home DVD player? I've been using the one that comes bundled on the Thinkpads for years, but it's normally a struggle to get it to work if you have very many pics or effects.

I'm not looking for anything to high end, as I only use the software once or twice a year at best.

Thanks. :toast:
Posted By: tito1411 Re: DVD Slide Show Software - 06/12/09 11:06 AM
Ive never used this one but its free and looks like it has lots of features.

https://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/index.html
Posted By: MacOSX Re: DVD Slide Show Software - 06/12/09 12:09 PM
I would say iPhoto works great for this... if you have access to a Mac (friends or family that own one?)

My friend used the on tito1411 posted a link to and was satisfied with it, for a free software. It had a lot of different transition plug-ins he liked.

If not, I would be more than happy to make one for you in iPhoto, if you want to give me the raw material (pics/vids and music)
Posted By: MacGyver Re: DVD Slide Show Software - 06/12/09 10:28 PM
I appreciate the offer Tony and I'll keep that in mind if I don't find anything viable. When I get back in town I'll probably try the software that tito suggested. The price is certainly right. :toast:
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: DVD Slide Show Software - 06/17/09 05:14 AM
I have used HP Memories Disc Software that came with a printer a while back. Simple, ease of use type deal.
Posted By: MacGyver Re: DVD Slide Show Software - 06/23/09 01:35 PM
Thanks Bob. We have several HP printers around here that came with a lot of software. I'll look and see if that is there. We just got back from a two week vacation, so I'll be giving one of these programs a try.

:toast:
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help