atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: surdel Lift jack for large LCD tv's - 06/27/11 04:22 PM
My first LCD display install was at a commercial deep free storage facility and it paid well. But I had to hire temporary worker to help me install the display. Next time, I would like to do install a LCD display on my own.
So, I am looking into some kind of lift jack that I can bring with me to lift the monitor up and rest against a back wall.

I looked at this one online, then seen the price.
https://www.e-zspreadnlift.com/
It cost seven hundred plus dollars. I did not see any other units online. So, if anyone knows of a supplier, I would like to know.

Since I have a grinder and a mig welder, I have thought about making one of my TV display lift platforms. All I need is a electric or hand crank winch. Now, just need to find the winch, caster wheels, and scrap iron to make this or more affordable supplier.
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: Lift jack for large LCD tv's - 06/27/11 04:41 PM
Drop 1 display and you'll have paid for the commercial unit. Just a thought.............
Posted By: Jim Baldwin Re: Lift jack for large LCD tv's - 06/27/11 05:25 PM
Why not become a dealer, then when you get the first order you can buy one.
Posted By: surdel Re: Lift jack for large LCD tv's - 06/27/11 10:04 PM
It is possible I could become a dealer. And I do agree, drop it, and im toast. So, the base of the unit would have to be especially stable. This lift jack Allows the installer to screw the screen into the jack.
Posted By: Silversam Re: Lift jack for large LCD tv's - 06/28/11 12:34 PM
I used to use similar units to move batteries onto racks in COs or switchrooms. The price looks right.

Sam
Posted By: Z-man Re: Lift jack for large LCD tv's - 07/01/11 07:05 AM
How large an LCD are we talking about? and how high up?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help