atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Carl Navarro Kicking Microsoft to the curb - 11/04/11 02:16 AM
Well, I'm now trying a different browser. Geeze, IE 9 really sucks. I put up with it for 2 days...nothing works.

I'm now trying Chrome.

In passing, I found a neat website that IE9 wouldn't let me read anything on.
https://www.strombergcarlsontelephone.com/

Carl
Posted By: tampasteve Re: Kicking Microsoft to the curb - 11/04/11 03:51 AM
I use Chrome, have for a few years. I love it compared to IE - I despise when I have to switch back to that dinosaur for any reason.

Steve
Posted By: skip555 Re: Kicking Microsoft to the curb - 11/04/11 03:55 AM
I use Firefox on the XP machine and chrome on the win7 ones

I quit using IE years ago
Posted By: tito1411 Re: Kicking Microsoft to the curb - 11/04/11 04:09 AM
I'm a Firefox user myself because of Greasemonkey but I was able to open and view that website with IE 9 without any problems.
Posted By: tampasteve Re: Kicking Microsoft to the curb - 11/04/11 04:36 AM
I used to use Firefox but dumped it myself...I find Chrome to be faster on my machine and I like the tabbed browsing (which most do now) and how flexible it can be to set up. Granted Firefox is really flexible too, but I just like the feel of Chrome myself. Both are worlds better than IE though.

Steve
Posted By: Derrick Re: Kicking Microsoft to the curb - 11/04/11 09:32 AM
I am currently using Safari loaded on my XP pc. It takes a bit of getting used to but sites that IE8 screws up with my current display, look fine in Safari.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Kicking Microsoft to the curb - 11/04/11 11:50 AM
Only rarely do I use IE. Just crap, pure & simple. I love the latest editions of FF with their "Grouped Tabs". I have one "group" here, another group of various news sites and a 3rd of mics sites. That alone saves so much time.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Kicking Microsoft to the curb - 11/04/11 12:19 PM
I use FF both at home and work. Sadly most of our end users still have it on their desktops.
Posted By: Alvaphonepro Re: Kicking Microsoft to the curb - 11/04/11 03:27 PM
Their browser or their products?? I dumped IE and all Microsoft junk 7 years ago. It is the best move that I ever made. FF on my Macbook Pro.....PRICELESS!! 
Posted By: ajkula66 Re: Kicking Microsoft to the curb - 11/04/11 03:47 PM
Kmeleon is my choice. It doesn't play well with all the websites, and for those I use Firefox...if I choose to boot Windows in the first place, that is...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help