atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MooreTel Firefox Issue - 12/27/14 03:01 AM
Anyone else having this issue?

Can't "Return to the previous Page". The arrow is grayed out. Thought maybe a virus but I did the usual..

a) Spybot - Items found & deleted
b) Malwarebytes - Items found & quarantined
c) Superantispyware - Items found & quarantined
d) AVG antivirus - Nothing found
e) Keraspkey antivirus - Nothing found

I uninstalled Firefox and downloaded it again. Same results.

I'm not going to just live with it and I hate IE...Chrome didn't impress me before but maybe it's better now...

Any ideas?
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Firefox Issue - 12/27/14 03:12 AM
Just found out what the problem is/was. The newest version of Firefox has an "Improvement" attached to it. It's called "Mailcheck.com"

When I found how to remove it, everything's AOK....at least for now...
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Firefox Issue - 12/27/14 03:23 AM
Well, scratch that thought. Worked for a minute then back to the way it was.... banghead
Posted By: metelcom Re: Firefox Issue - 12/27/14 01:25 PM
It sounds like your new pages are opening in a new tab or window instead of same one your viewing.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Firefox Issue - 12/27/14 07:52 PM
Personally I like Chrome better. It seems to have less problems. At least for me.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Firefox Issue - 12/28/14 12:57 AM
All my computers, except one, are running Win 7 64 bit and I use Waterfox. I do not have that issue.

The one computer still running XP is using Firefox and I do not have the issue.

The user forums at Mozilla are usually helpful. If the problem is a bug, there will be a discussion in the forum.

Rcaman
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Firefox Issue - 12/28/14 02:29 AM
The problem, at least for now, is solved. I saw where I could create a new "Tool Bar". I couldn't copy & paste the arrows and could only move them to the new bar. Didn't make any difference so I moved them back and so far they're working.

Probably female and just needed a slap to awaken them. grin
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help