atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Professor Shadow Windows 11 - 10/06/21 07:59 PM
Installed and using.

First thing I noticed is Cut and Pasting is not a Right-Click option. I will be watching more Windows 11 How-to videos my Professor made. He has quick short videos for a specific topics rather than dragging and droning 20+ minutes

Professor McMillen Windows 11 YouTube Videos

Robert McMillen is an IT consultant, college instructor, has an MBA, over 50 technical certifications and is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).

Now ranked in the top 1% of all YouTube Channels by SocialBlade!

"This channel is designed to teach you a technical solution in a few minutes or less. I created this channel for people who don't have time to watch a 30 minute video to find an answer to a complex problem. Get in and out quick with the answers you need!"
Posted By: Ruben Re: Windows 11 - 10/06/21 08:21 PM
Brave soul jumping to win11 so soon.
Posted By: dexman Re: Windows 11 - 10/06/21 10:40 PM
Only one of my two computers will be able to upgrade to W11. My Surface Pro 7 is a go. My Surface Laptop (1) is a no go. frown
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Windows 11 - 10/07/21 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by dexman
Only one of my two computers will be able to upgrade to W11. My Surface Pro 7 is a go. My Surface Laptop (1) is a no go. frown

I have one Laptop, ASUS X750J, that has a processor that is too old, as well as a 10" Hybrid. The other three laptops won't be an issue.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Windows 11 - 10/07/21 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by Ruben
Brave soul jumping to win11 so soon.

I have had more issues with Microsoft update releases (can you say 1903) than with major version releases.

Originally Posted by dexman

I have one Laptop, ASUS X750J, that has a processor that is too old, as well as a 10" Hybrid. The other three laptops won't be an issue.
Posted By: dexman Re: Windows 11 - 10/08/21 01:13 AM
I've installed the PC Health Check app on my Surface Laptop. The only problem is the age of the processor. Everything else is good. Ditto for my church's Surface Pro 3 (my first Surface product). frown
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help