atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rickyl25 voice mail system - 03/26/01 06:29 PM
we picked up a toshiba dk16 phone system used at an aution. we have installed it and it works great for our small business. we are in need of a voice mail attendant system to hook up to this phone system we are looking for a good and affordable used system. toshiba reccomends their VP voice messaging system looking for one of these used or any other suggestions and a place to maybe purchase them. Thanks for your help
Posted By: martin Re: voice mail system - 03/26/01 11:19 PM
rick
need to know how much experience you have had in setting up your dk16 and other equipment vp is a good reliable platform
(quite dated though) and not easily setup
how is the dk 16 equipped?
martin
Posted By: rickyl25 Re: voice mail system - 03/27/01 06:06 PM
hi Martin

the system is all set up for voice mail and we actually have the voice mail box a momentum ctl dvp2 which i did not realize until doing some research on the net last night. but i am missing the cabling and whatever else i need to install it. I would say i am pretty familiar with the dk system i installed it myself and set it up with the help of a manual from manuals plus. great people there. the system has 4 incomming lines but i only need two of them directed to email. We need about 10 mail boxes. The dk system does have the expansion module. If you can tell me what else I need or should have I can tell you if I have it. appreciate the help

Rick
Posted By: rickyl25 Re: voice mail system - 04/05/01 05:39 PM
help! help! Still looking for info or a site i can go too. to get the info i need to hook up my voice mail system. read previous post from me about this subject. thanks to anyone that can help me out!
Posted By: dtmf Re: voice mail system - 04/05/01 08:01 PM
Get the system and voice mail make and model numbers and get a hold of John at Manuals Plus
His info - Phone 770-438-0707 ,
Fax 770-801-8437 , e-mail [email protected]
Hope this helps
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help