atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jwagner Partner 18-D Phone Voice Messaging System - 08/22/01 12:15 PM
Our voice messaging system will allow you to ring in but will not answer, it just continually rings without going into the voice mail system when set on the "Night" setting. Does anyone have an answer for me?
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Partner 18-D Phone Voice Messaging System - 08/22/01 03:16 PM
Did this problem just start or are you making a change? Can you call vm internally?
What happens in day mode?
It just started on Monday the 20th.In day mode it also just keeps on ringing after the message to leave a message. I'm not sure how to vm internally.
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Partner 18-D Phone Voice Messaging System - 08/22/01 04:47 PM
You would call vm internally by pressing intercom 777. It sounds like a reset would be the next step, if vm does not answer.
vm answered using intercom 777. How do I go about resetting the vms?
I'm off work at 5:30, but any answers you send me will be replied to in the morning. Thank you and have a nice evening.
IF YOUR VMAIL SYSTEM IS AN IN-SKIN THE SIMPLEST WAY TO RESET THE SYSTEM WOULD BE TO POWER IT DOWN. (UNPLUG OR TURN OFF THE SYSTEM)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help