atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: smmorris Voysys Classic Mail- I need help! - 10/23/01 08:43 AM
I have a 2 port Voysys Classic Mail system attached to a Merlin Plus 820d2 system. In trying to delete the previous owners mailboxes, passwords, etc; I seem to have deleted the attendants mailbox. When the machine answers a call, then after the 1st announcement it says "No attendant assigned". When I try to get into any mailbox I get an invalid password message. I have tried as a password "23646" as well as "0000". Can anyone out there help me with this problem? The tech support folks I have talked with want $85.00 to talk about whether they can help me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Posted By: smmorris Re: Voysys Classic Mail- I need help! - 10/23/01 08:47 AM
My main problem is, I can't get into to the system at all to administer it.

My email is [email protected]
Posted By: tel the sky Re: Voysys Classic Mail- I need help! - 11/12/01 04:56 PM
try 1234 as a password. And you can only get into admistration through mail box 10. You didn't delete mailbox 10, did you?
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Voysys Classic Mail- I need help! - 11/12/01 05:08 PM
you might want to ( as a last resort) look for a battery that's holding up the programming ( when the power is out) in side the unit somewhere.
If you find it, unplug the unit , disconnect the battery then hook the battery back up and plug it in, it should be back to factory defaults. The only thing I don't know is if there's a backup up battery or where it is, but most of this type of equipment has it somewhere.
Posted By: smmorris Re: Voysys Classic Mail- I need help! - 11/23/01 08:34 AM
Thanks for your replies guys, I finally broke down and shipped the unit to the repair center to get the passwords reset. I think where I reall messed up was when I deleted mailbox #10. Thanks for the help!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help