atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: samh Partner Messaging R1 - 12/19/02 07:00 AM
Anybody out there figure out back door[override] password for the adminstration mailbox.I have a couple of them with a changed password ,I can't log in.
Any information other than calling Avaya will be helpful.If you don't want to post it you can email me.
Thanks
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner Messaging R1 - 12/19/02 07:15 AM
let me make a call and get back to you
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner Messaging R1 - 12/19/02 07:33 AM
As of yet there is no back door, or at least AVAYA is not letting it out. My people are going to set up a digit grabber and have AVAYA default one and grab the digits when they do it. Give about a week and I'll have it.
Posted By: samh Re: Partner Messaging R1 - 12/19/02 07:40 AM
Thank-you
Posted By: atcphone Re: Partner Messaging R1 - 01/08/03 09:05 PM
I installed a Partner Messaging 1.0 on a Partner ACS 4.0 last week. After a message is left on ext 10 the message light stays on after the messsage is retrived. I can turn it off with feature 10 but the vmail wont do it. I tried deleating and rebuilding the mailbox. ng. any ideas?

John Armstrong
718-499-7800
[email protected]
https://www.acsnyc.com
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner Messaging R1 - 01/09/03 12:01 AM
The message is probably really in mailbox 9991, the general mailbox for automated attendant no. 1. The default dial 0/timeout action for the night menu is record a message in the general mailbox. Ext. 10 gets the message waiting light for 9991.

If you want, you can change the dial 0/timeout option, perhaps set it to transfer to mailbox 10 instead.

dtmf: Have you had any luck in finding a backdoor P/W? I know we are all looking for one!
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner Messaging R1 - 01/09/03 06:24 AM
They are still looking for a digital digit grabber. As soon as I get it I will e-mail to you all.
Posted By: Z-man Re: Partner Messaging R1 - 01/09/03 05:08 PM
Test Um makes a butt set with a built in digit grabber. It runs about $175 and works pretty good. Displays caller ID as well.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner Messaging R1 - 01/09/03 05:15 PM
Z-man
Do you have a web link for them? That beats $400 for the one we were looking at.

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited January 10, 2003).]
Posted By: April Re: Partner Messaging R1 - 04/17/05 01:19 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dtmf:
let me make a call and get back to you</font>

I am looking for the back door information you requested in this post, Could you pass it along? Thanks!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help