atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rookhsd1 old keyvoice technologies voice mail - 04/13/04 02:47 PM
Hey guys,
New to the board and have a few question on the strata dk424 system.

I have an old voicemail system called Coprorate Office Call Processing System. It was made by a company called Key voice Technologies, inc. software version 8.2. I have done some research and is seems they where bought out by one company and then bought out by Avaya. No need telling you they no longer support the software. I have also discovered that the dongle has been lost. The software is useless without the dongle, however there is some saving grace. I have two Rhetorex rdsp-m5c 8 bit boards with what looks like 4ports for email each. I'm wondering what software would work with these boards that I can intigrate into the existing strata dk424. Im looking for something that is pc based. I would prefer windows based but dos will work. What suggestions do you have??

thanks for listening----
Posted By: Mark K. Re: old keyvoice technologies voice mail - 04/13/04 04:07 PM
KeyVoice merged or was bought by Comdial - www.comdial.com The 8.2 software is Y2K compliant and is still supported. You are however up the proverbial creek without a dongle. I can't help with your other question but if you want to get the dongle the KeyVoice Corp. office is a viable product.
mark
Posted By: rookhsd1 Re: old keyvoice technologies voice mail - 04/13/04 08:12 PM
Kewl thanks for the info. I will try comdial and see if I can buy a key for the software since I already have it.

thanks again.....
Posted By: brokeda Re: old keyvoice technologies voice mail - 04/13/04 08:51 PM
Those should work with Amanda, which is the same as the Stratagy.
Posted By: rookhsd1 Re: old keyvoice technologies voice mail - 04/14/04 09:03 PM
Thanks for the advice guys....I will look into Amanda. Any other ones out there that you have had good experiances with.
Posted By: telenutt Re: old keyvoice technologies voice mail - 04/21/04 11:10 PM
Those cards work very well with Voicetrak also. They will sell you just the software and key, and reuse your rhetorex cards. www.vtvm.com
Posted By: rookhsd1 Re: old keyvoice technologies voice mail - 04/22/04 02:08 AM
Telenut,

Please contact me via email so we may discuss.

[email protected]

thanks....
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help