atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: teleco Voicemail products - 06/23/04 05:37 AM
Is there a VM product that will work will w/ most telephone systems? I'm in the process of adding voicemail to 2 customer sites 1 w/Panasonic KXT-1232 & 1 w/ Vodavi 1428.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Voicemail products - 06/23/04 08:06 AM
many. ESI Voiceworks comes to mind, but there are many that will interface with those systems, some will require analog ports.
mark
Posted By: ttech Re: Voicemail products - 06/23/04 05:24 PM
You may also want to look at the duvoice DV4 at www.duvoice.com They even have the integration notes on the support section of their site so you can see what you are getting yourself into

Don
Posted By: yzark40 Re: Voicemail products - 06/24/04 09:45 AM
I agree with ttech. not only do they have integration notes but alot of the techs are up to speed on the phone systems as well and their surport is GREAT.
Posted By: walterv Re: Voicemail products - 07/12/04 06:38 PM
Yup,
Allen and Telekol.........We use them on Panasonic, Sprint, Vodavi, Norstar, Toshiba,Avaya and I believe they work with 20 or so other systems...

Walter
Posted By: Z-man Re: Voicemail products - 07/12/04 10:30 PM
Active voice and Key Voice are at the top of my list. Never had any issues with either of them and they intergrate with just about everything.
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: Voicemail products - 07/13/04 03:14 AM
Keyvoice is a nice product and their intergration list is pretty big.

I have it behind an intertel, prostar, sprint protege and of couse all the comdial product we sell dx-80, dsu, dsu II, dxp, dxpplus, fxs, fxt, fxII.

Thats not even scratching the surface...
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Voicemail products - 07/13/04 04:19 AM
I too am a fan of KeyVoice. Nice product.
Posted By: Z-man Re: Voicemail products - 07/13/04 10:33 PM
there used to be a company out of CA that made a voice mail called the Resound. That thing was so smooth, it was like wiping your backside with silk. I don't know why, but they ended up going under for some reason and i haven't seen one in a while, but they were a really nice system to work on.
Posted By: txfoneman Re: Voicemail products - 07/14/04 07:51 PM
Comdial's latest .... squeezing out the old key voice dealers .... got my "commitment request" call yesterday ...... to sell Comdial. Unless youcommit to selling systems ... we will be losing tech support!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help