atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: batman aleen - 08/11/04 11:20 AM
need to know how to dtmf intergated to panasonic kxd1232?
Posted By: A6 Re: aleen - 08/11/04 04:52 PM
Do you know what the inband integration is for the Panasonic? I don't. If you know the inband, I can tell you how to program it in the Aleen.
Posted By: MrGemini Re: aleen - 08/11/04 07:37 PM
A6, I can help you on the Pana. side but it's the alleen I don't know.
The default for the TD 1232 is:
LV-MSG =H GetMsg =*H AA-Svc= #8 VM-Svc= #6
These can be changed in program 114
The command signal can have a maximum of 16 digits, 0-9, *, #, flash, and pause.
The flash is only available for LV-Msg and GetMsg. You also may have to go into program 609 and assign a mailbox # to each extension.
You might also have to put all the voice mail extensions in their own group in program 602
and then assign that group as A/A or VM in program 106, (station hunting)
I suggest keeping the mailbox numbers the same as the extension numbers or there will be more programming.
Hope this helps you out.
Gem
Posted By: batman Re: aleen - 08/11/04 08:48 PM
THANKS ,
A6- When I use the wizard and picked panasonic kxt-d1232 it came back with a message file not found, transtel told me to use kxtd 816-1232 3 digit and it seemed to work, when I use the monitor feature the aleen does not show any digits. I was told this should work?
I made the other changes to the pbx and still no luck?
Posted By: A6 Re: aleen - 08/12/04 04:58 AM
I know you mentioned the monitor feature is not showing any digits but is there dtmf on the ports if you hook up with a butt set? I just want to check to make sure tones are being sent even though the monitor is not showing them.

If there are no digits showing, that could mean that the panasonic inband is not programmed. Mr Gemini mentioned that inband can be programmed and there may be nothing programmed.
Posted By: batman Re: aleen - 08/24/04 07:22 AM
found that the panasonic kxt-d1232 not programed correctly, plus some additional program for the voicemail. still testing but we are close.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help