atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jwooten pairtree - 08/15/04 06:12 AM
Have a customer with a Pairtree vm system connected to a Mitel SX50. They, installing vendor, have been unable to properly integrate the vm system. Features like MW lamps and autorouting to vm. System always answers with the main greeting. It sounds like an integration digits issue. Never laid hands on a Pairtree and few Mitels. Can someone shed some light here?
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: pairtree - 08/15/04 07:58 AM
I've worked with a few Pairtrees--they have the same programming and look of the MacroVoice and the Toshiba Strategy if I remember. In other words--everything is a mailbox. Does it have a monitor & a keyboard?? The integration with the phone system should have been set up on installation--so it sounds as if the installers have not put in the right digits strings for MW and the Call Forward Busy/NA code--each phone, I think, has to be individually set for CFB/NA to the VM port. You might run this by the Mitel forum. It been a few years since I worked with an SX 50. Good Luck.
Posted By: A6 Re: pairtree - 08/15/04 04:13 PM
I can help you out with the pairtree, I have alot experience with this vm. I am not sure but there should be Mitel integrations already in the pairtree.

Feel free to call me if you'd like. In the meantime, I'll see if the Mitel is listed as a supported switch.
Posted By: jwooten Re: pairtree - 08/20/04 04:09 AM
Haven't been to site yet but will soon!
Posted By: gogotele Re: pairtree - 10/06/04 11:46 PM
probably need to upgrade to a new vm.
Posted By: gmk2 Re: pairtree - 11/14/05 06:58 AM
I also have the same system-Pairtree system (5.33f / 2.27)and I need to back it up. I am new to the system. Any pointer to where I can get some documentations for it?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help