atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: SPF0 DX80 "In Skin" VM locks up - 08/21/04 08:25 AM
installed a DX80 at customer site recently (8X16X4). 7271C Flash mail locks up when calling from outside. I replaced the voice mail board and the CPU and still have the same problem. In addition, loaded a new, clean "delayed ring" A33 database for 4 port.
It runs smoothly for about 2 hours then locks up sporadically when calling in. Sporadically meaning most of the time.
Sometimes get Auto Greeting sometimes not.
Sometimes will transfer to extension voice mail box and sometimes not.
Sometimes will ring twice to extension the get "dead air".
Sometimes will ring CO twice hear click then dead air.
Any ideas?
Thank you.
Posted By: SPF0 Re: DX80 "In Skin" VM locks up - 08/21/04 08:26 AM
So I called the site this morning a few times.
The first time connected to voice mail.
The second third and 4th time heard an audible click after two rings then dead air.
The 4th time after waiting for about 10 minutes got the main greeting again
Posted By: SPF0 Re: DX80 "In Skin" VM locks up - 08/21/04 08:27 AM
Another interesting fact. I called in to the customer site again, the VM picked up, got into box 70, etc. The voice mail stopped, but i waited about a minute and it started again about where it left off (when it stopped). It continues to do this.
VM...stop....about a minute...starts....goes for about a minute and stops again.....and continues with this process.
Posted By: SPF0 Re: DX80 "In Skin" VM locks up - 08/21/04 08:27 AM
I pulled the system out yesterday after Comdial tech support could not figure out why this is happening. I have a case number with them. Will follow up with you to let you know what happens.
To date:
Replaced voice mail board
Replace cabinet
Cold started a number of times
Re-loaded software
Very strange as this is the second voice mail board and the second cabinet.
I think it is a settings or software issue.
Posted By: SPF0 Re: DX80 "In Skin" VM locks up - 08/21/04 08:29 AM
Anyone have any thoughts about this issue?
I am beginning to think that the X factor is me. Meaning, am I making some mistake in the setup, install, settings etc?
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help