atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: KWOOLF Keyvoice CO - repeat of ending message - 09/09/04 12:34 PM
We have just installed a 4 port Keyvoice Corporate office for an "ad" taking company, once the caller leaves their ad - they hear the message .. "Your message has been recorded. Thank you." at that point we want the voicemail to disconnect. However, if the caller doesn't hang up - the voicemail will continue and repeat this message again. Any ideas - we've about exhausted all avenues!!
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Keyvoice CO - repeat of ending message - 09/09/04 02:18 PM
Take another look at the pages for the mailbox, I think on page 2 there is a line "after recording go to" and then you have some options, one of which is hang up.
Mark
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by markk:
Take another look at the pages for the mailbox, I think on page 2 there is a line "after recording go to" and then you have some options, one of which is hang up.
Mark
</font>

What is the password to get in to corp voice mail. have two installed many years ago and forgot
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Keyvoice CO - repeat of ending message - 10/19/04 05:57 PM
Email me or one of the moderators for this forum directly, passwords are not posted on the open forum. (I wish I had a dollar for every time I typed that [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] )
mark
If you goto their website all the info is there.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help