atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Z-man key voice delay - 02/11/05 10:11 AM
Wierd problem. I have a customer who says they are getting delays of several hours after a message is left before it reaches the mailbox. for example, the customer checks their MB at 9 am. at Noon, they have another message from someone local who says, "hi, this is ...it is about 8:30 am...."

the time on the voice mail is correct, and the lamps are lighting correctly. Anyone ever run across this issue?
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: key voice delay - 02/11/05 10:24 AM
I have had this complaint before also.

I usually find it to be a heavily fragmented system or a system that has some corruption in it.

I would run defrag if it a DOS system. I always set my systems up to defrag every night but not on weekends.

If its a windows base system, run defrag or diskeeper. Program diskeeper to run every night during their off hours using the set it and forget it feature. If your running an old version of diskeeper version 4 I think it was. Upgrade it, this version would report false findings. email me for upgrade info.

I would also run scandb81 or scandb82 or scandbnt. Depending on your software version.

Scandb** /d will delete any corrupted mailboxes. run scandbnt and see if you get allot of boxes that show 9999. This is corruption and the /D will correct them.

As always, Back up your vm file before you do anything!!

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

BD3c

------------------
[Linked Image from home.columbus.rr.com]

WWW.THEBESTPHONESUPPORT.COM

WWW.ABUGSEYEVIEW.COM
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: key voice delay - 02/14/05 10:19 AM
any luck on this Z-man?

------------------
[Linked Image from home.columbus.rr.com]

WWW.THEBESTPHONESUPPORT.COM

WWW.ABUGSEYEVIEW.COM
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help