atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: blinkee Amanda VM frustration - 02/18/05 04:18 PM
Hi, my company has the Amanda SOHO system. The problem we're facing right now is that we can't access several of the voicemail boxes. We've been having a lot of changes in employees and apparently some of the previous ones changed the security codes to their extensions and now our new employees can't get into their voicemails. The most frustrating (and annoying) part is that the stupid voicemail notification beep keeps going off every half hour and it's starting to drive us nuts!

We tried logging on as Administrator to try to reset the security codes but even the Administrator default security code (999?) doesn't work.

If anyone can help us find a solution to our password problem, we would be so grateful!
Posted By: KENB Re: Amanda VM frustration - 02/18/05 04:36 PM
A good start would be fill out your profile completely so you can get help
Posted By: mrpeabody Re: Amanda VM frustration - 02/18/05 09:45 PM
post deleted

[This message has been edited by Z-man (edited February 19, 2005).]
Posted By: Z-man Re: Amanda VM frustration - 02/19/05 02:07 PM
please do not post sensitive installer or admin passwords and procedures in the main forums.
Posted By: blinkee Re: Amanda VM frustration - 02/22/05 12:03 PM
ok, I filled out my profile as much as I can (since there were only so many fields). Sorry, I haven't been on for the past weekend since I was out of town but if anyone can help us out, that would be great!
Posted By: KENB Re: Amanda VM frustration - 02/22/05 01:10 PM
if your mail picks up at night email me your phone nummber and the boxes you cant get in and i will see if i can default them for you
Posted By: blinkee Re: Amanda VM frustration - 02/22/05 02:54 PM
Hi Kenb, I emailed you the number and the extension that needs fixing. Thanks in advance!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help