atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: frodo_35 Debut Upgrading - 02/24/05 01:03 PM
Can anyone tell me the upgrade procedure for a 2 port to a 4 port Debut. I know The codes must come from comdial. What I need to know is there any other entrys besides the numlines.txt, and do you use the dos editor or what. I'm sure the upgrade will come with a instruction sheet I just want to know what I'm getting into. I could'nt find any usable info at the Comdial cust care center. Thanks in advance. John
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Debut Upgrading - 02/24/05 03:52 PM
You have 2 codes to input. Numlines.txt and switches.txt. Use DOS editor to input new codes.
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: Debut Upgrading - 02/24/05 09:21 PM
Doesn't the upgrade only work on a digital Debut?
Posted By: frodo_35 Re: Debut Upgrading - 02/25/05 05:18 AM
The dos based voicemails use numlines and switches however a working 4 port I have does'nt have a switches entry only a numlines. I hope you are right and the switches are not there because it is a factory 4 port not upgraded. Both the units are digital. thanks for the input. John
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Debut Upgrading - 02/25/05 06:41 AM
I rebuild these Debuts all the time. Two port come up and run with default restore. To get the next two ports takes switches.txt and numlines.txt.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Debut Upgrading - 02/25/05 06:41 AM
I rebuild these Debuts all the time. Two port come up and run with default restore. To get the next two ports takes switches.txt and numlines.txt.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Debut Upgrading - 02/25/05 06:42 AM
Sorry for the double post. Board/PC/Brain froze for a while.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help