atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ThePhoneGod repartee - 03/28/05 09:27 AM
i have a customer who is a non-profit that had a repartee donated that i need to intigrate with a mitel sx-200 i can handle the pbx however i am looking for some support on the voice mail anybody willing to help? thanks
Posted By: jsaad Re: repartee - 03/29/05 07:58 PM
i'm also looking for an integration guide for a repartee. I have 2 systems, each one has some weird trouble, one a COV, the other a DNIC system. thanks.
Posted By: dtu Re: repartee - 03/29/05 11:03 PM
Hi can you give more details of what you need I have the 7.6 CD with the Documentation on it. Can't see an integration guide for the systems you mentioned.
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: repartee - 08/31/05 12:08 AM
Ok, well, if you just need to change the integration type (say on the COV or on analog -- not sure about the DNIC, they might be type-specific), you login (F2, then password) then press F5 for EZSwitch Setup.

The top line on the left will tell you the switch type. Write down the parameters on this line and the one below it!

Blank the line and then hit "enter." A pop-up dialog box will ask you yes/no questions ("is it a Mitel SX200D?" "Is it a Mitel SX2000?" "Is it...").

Say yes to the correct question, ESC to log out, and then reboot.

If the whole thing goes away --it shouldn't -- repeat the process and restore the original settings -- which you wrote down...

[This message has been edited by telephoneguy (edited August 31, 2005).]
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help