atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rage AT&T 007-MLM Voicemail issue - 07/14/06 05:31 AM
Once again we have a good client wanting us to work on an outdated system we normally dont support frown . They have the Merlin legend?? May be wrong on that but the voicemail card is labeled as 007-MLM that users cannot access thier mailboxes.

Customer states that people can leave messages when they call in but that the users cannot retrieve these messages once they are left. This has been happening to one user for about 2 months and as of yesterday 2 additional are now getting this error.

Is this maybe that can be easily fixed by deleteing/recreating thier mailbox or is this something indicating a failing voicemail?

Thanks for the ideas!
-Rage
Posted By: KENB Re: AT&T 007-MLM Voicemail issue - 07/16/06 06:45 AM
Have you defaulted the mail box passwords and then tried to access messages before deleting the box.

Then I would go to the delete add.

If none of that works repost this in Avaya section
or ask the forum mod to move this.

Good luck
Posted By: 2-wire Re: AT&T 007-MLM Voicemail issue - 07/16/06 07:55 AM
Hi Rage,

I am just checking here that the user is trying to access by dialing a extension, or by pressing an autodial button. The button may be programmed wrong. Also they may be able to access their mailbox the same way an outside caller gets into the box. It has been a year since I really played with the 007MLM, but this should get you going in the right direction.

Good Luck,

2wire
Posted By: rage Re: AT&T 007-MLM Voicemail issue - 07/17/06 02:41 AM
Yes, they have an auto dial that goes to the vmail extension. Then they enter extension# and password#. I found a manual online and tried to access the mailbox and dial "9" but no extension i tried would allow "9" as an option. We are afraid that if the manual is correct then extension 103 is the admin mailbox (which we do not have the password for). I called the support guys at Atlantel and they said to try dialing 997# and enter the serial number that is on the card but that did not work either so I am out of ideas.

I will try to access the mailbox by calling in and see if that helps but I really need to gain access to these 3 mailboxes(one is the owners box, go figure).

-Rage
Posted By: rage Re: AT&T 007-MLM Voicemail issue - 07/19/06 06:15 AM
Well they lost another box last night and this time it si the general mailbox! Wish it would drop boxes that don't matter. So, with info from Touch Tone Tommy I guess I will have to power cycle this guy and pray it comes back up.

Any other ideas are still welcome as this is the second box in a week to not be able to access (4th total). Im afraid that this vmail may be dyeing though I dont have the experience on this system to now for sure.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help