atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MJRosko Samsung DCS and CallXpress3 - 09/18/06 03:15 PM
Have a Samsung DCS sytem with DLI and SLI cards ver 4.6. Trying to use customer provided voice system (CallXpress3 ver4.0). VM picks up ok but does not pick up on outside calls transfered to ext. Don't have installation manual, just System Administrator's Guide. Using 4 analog portoff the SLI card. Any ideas?

Thanks
Mike :shrug:
Posted By: pvj Re: Samsung DCS and CallXpress3 - 09/20/06 11:20 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by this:
"VM picks up ok but does not pick up on outside calls transfered to ext"

What does it pickup OK?Are you trying to say it won't answer calls that are transferred to the voicemail?
Posted By: MJRosko Re: Samsung DCS and CallXpress3 - 09/22/06 06:28 PM
Sorry! The problem that I'm having is that when an outside call comes in and not answered by the front desk the VM answers the call just fine with the main company greeting. However when the front desk or the auto attenent transfers a call to an extension. The ext's mailbox does not answer. Yes the DCS is set to call forward on busy/no ans to the voice mail. Yes the ext can get into thier mailbox, and yes the mailboxes are all set up with, personnel greetings, and password. Thanks pvj.
Posted By: thesideshowbob Re: Samsung DCS and CallXpress3 - 09/22/06 07:32 PM
I would hazard a guess that the inband signalling is not setup on the samsung.
When the extns call VM do they get their hello message or do they have to press digits?
Posted By: mathrap Re: Samsung DCS and CallXpress3 - 09/27/06 05:27 PM
Man, for the Samsung Voice Mail integration other then on house Samsung Voice Mail , MMC 726 is the KEY ,so if are familiar with Call Express just go ahead for posting ,if not send me PM , I already integrandf ew of those analog Voice Mails .
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help