atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: AussieTech Repartee For Windows Event View - 09/02/07 09:33 PM
Hi Team
Has anyone come across this errors in the RFW Version 2.5 In the Event Viewer Anyone know how to fix these issues in the AvDiagnostics

P00000e60 T00000e68 PBX_BASIC_DLG L02 Z0000327117 08\30\2007 11:41.28.359 [01] PBX_CHANNEL::LoadPerfectCallTones :Unknown Call Progress tone type [Tone303: Type=2]

Have done everything possible to try and fix this issue have replaced Dialogic Card , Database Clean, modified Tones etc
Posted By: dualmp Re: Repartee For Windows Event View - 09/05/07 03:52 PM
I have the same one. Maybe we can help each other out on this resolution. Do you have outlook 2k3 loaded on a server with ViewMail for Microsoft Messaging loaded on it? I had to reinstall Viewmail because for some reason it died then I started to get these errors and others like it.
Posted By: AussieTech Re: Repartee For Windows Event View - 09/05/07 06:44 PM
G'day mate
Yes Vmm is installed on 1 or 2 computers ( i don't think this is the issue ).

The customer is running Windows 2003 Server Version 2.4.4.8 Yes the customer has Outlook 2003 SP3 installed i don't think this is the issue .

In the event view ive seem dialogic Errors & other AVENT.AVK errors. Ive deleted them and made a backup in another folder as the repartee re-builds the *.ask on restart.

Database has no errors AV recommended rebuilding the server i cant see this making any difference. Ive setup a Lab system and have restored the database and funny enough i get the same errors .

Please feel free to email me @ [email protected]
Kind Regards
Justin
Posted By: TadiranTechTexas Re: Repartee For Windows Event View - 09/06/07 07:11 AM
I've run into this many times and the tech support guys at Tadiran (CMC for Windows= Repartee)say its not an issue. I have an AD-64(Repartee on NEC) doing the same thing with no issues.. If you get a "could not OPENCTfile" Corrupt file.. Thats when you need to worry.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help