atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a Keyvoice Corporate Office 8 port system coupled with a DXP. Yesterday I noticed that the main greeting was not working when I called the voice mail port. When I looked into it more I found that all recorded names, greetings and messages(old and new)had been lost. When I try to record a name, greeting or message, an error pops up on the voice mail PC screan. The message says: "System Error: 2603 Cannot open file M\TEMPREC.001 to reacord on line 1"
I found temprec in an executable file named rmail.exe. When I try to open rmail.exe in DOS to view the program, it flashes on the screen momentarily and then goes back to vm prompt and says "out of memory".
I have rebooted many times and have also removed and reinstalled the SDRAM. No luck.

Well now I have new info. This last time I booted up, before even getting to the vm program it stopped and said "General failure reading drive C"
Sounds like a bad hard drive.?
Any affirmations or dissagreements would be appreciated.
Thanks Casey
Drive is toast. Replace the drive and hope the recovery disk is inside the case.
Thanks for the input. Changed hard drive, loaded DOS, and keyvoice software, programmed system and had them up and running by Monday.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help