atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: morrowtech Transferred calls no longer go to VM - 11/18/11 10:58 AM
Hello all,

FYI, This is my first post to this board and I am a complete newbie when it comes to this Key Voice system.

System: Key Voice Technologies Version 8.2 DOS

Issue: When a call is transferred to an extension and not answered, the call is routed back to the person that originally transferred the call instead of being picked up by the extensions Voicemail. I have all users set to "blind" transfer. I can dial into a mailbox and turn on the "transfer straight to VM" feature and calls go to the VM box no problem, but the line doesn't ring of course.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

-Stephen
Posted By: Bopper Re: Transferred calls no longer go to VM - 11/18/11 12:25 PM
Sounds like the station(s) being called aren't forwarded to the voicemail.
Sounds like the transfer recall timer is shorter than the FNA timer.
At any rate, both problems mentioned are on the phone system, not the voicemail, so you'll probably want to start looking there.

What is the phone system?

Justin
Posted By: morrowtech Re: Transferred calls no longer go to VM - 11/21/11 08:38 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your help so far.

I am not sure what the phone system is, maybe comdial? I won't be back at the location until after Thanksgiving so I'll check then.

I am thinking Rather Be Fishing is correct because I was trying to manipulate the ring times for incoming calls and I may have inadvertently adjusted one of those timers.

Thanks again,

-Stephen
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help