atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bellringer Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/11/13 01:11 PM
The Lingo gives me a swithc code of 1000 to 1004. If I use these codes it tells me it doesn't understand. Has anyone had this problem?
Posted By: dexman Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/11/13 02:01 PM
I'm not clear on what your question is.

Can you explain...in detail...what your situation so we can try to provide an answer. smile
Posted By: Dvader Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/11/13 03:22 PM
The Lingo still needs to receive the MODE codes the Magix sends out. Maybe your VM is not set for ATT Mode codes...or it may have
to learn the codes...
Posted By: bellringer Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/11/13 08:57 PM
The tech manual gives 4 codes to tell the Lingo its behind a Legend switch. It won't let me use theses codes. I used 9999 and am trying to use the voicemail as a stand alone.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/11/13 10:03 PM
I looked at the tech manual. You enter a code into the VM to identify the switch it is connected behind. It then is pre-programmed to work with the mode codes, etc. If it doesn't contact Active Voice. They designed the thing.

-Hal
Posted By: bellringer Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/11/13 10:26 PM
Active Voice is no more. I tried to contact NEC and they don't give support on the Lingo. They bought some of Active Voice, but not sure what the deal is.
Posted By: dexman Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/11/13 10:53 PM
Because this question deals with an independent voice mail system, I am moving it to the voice mail forum.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/12/13 03:14 PM
Maybe a stupid question, but do you have the ports connected to the VM on the Legend properly configured as VM ports? Rarely does any third party VM manufacturer tell you what you must do to configure the switch.

-Hal
Posted By: bellringer Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/14/13 10:00 PM
The Lingo ask for extension numbers. I put my extensions in the calling group. I got the voice mail to work, but now it won't turn on the message lights. I reboot every morning and this morning it sounded different. It came up wanting to put in greetins. Who knows.
Posted By: bellringer Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/14/13 10:01 PM
Thanks
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/18/13 06:28 PM
Why do you think this has the codes for a MAIGX's
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: Legend to lingo voicemail - 10/22/13 08:17 PM
It probably uses the same call progress tones.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help