atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: PC459 PC Based Voice Mail - 08/26/17 06:40 AM
Hi,

So I'm new to the Forum, I'm a 25 year communications Tech. So here it goes

I've used a program in the past called EZ Voice on NEC DSX40 the analog port and some Panasonics with built in Auto Attendant. Its was only 28 bucks plus a voice modem last time I used it but the problem is it only has a single port, you check your messages on the client you install on your PC like outlook and it emails you the message in a WAV file too so you can listen .It has 16 mailboxes and the caller routs the call to the box to leave a message for.,., Long story short,.,. Anyone know of anything similar that will do 4 lines and not cost 1500 bucks. Its for a broke ,.,.well or cheap,.,client. Their System doesn't have built in auto attendant or an analog port (well I could use a ATA if they had attendant, but none. I found the one that is 1500 and I do have some multi port PCI voice modems laying around for the last 5 years.
Posted By: dans Re: PC Based Voice Mail - 08/31/17 04:29 PM
You might find a used Intra mail from a 2nd hand market or better yet sell them a new one, I would bet they will be glad they bought it.
Posted By: skip555 Re: PC Based Voice Mail - 08/31/17 09:40 PM
like dans Said you can buy a a used intramail online pretty cheap and you will have full functionality ,answer as many lines as you want . far , far from 1500

Posted By: PC459 Re: PC Based Voice Mail - 09/02/17 02:39 AM
The dsx was just an example...This is for a toshiba with no analog port.. I need to punch down the voicmail before the COs and it has to pick up on4 lines
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help