atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dougster Debut - system is full message - 06/03/19 03:24 PM
Have a Comdial/Debut flash drive attached to Comdial KSU.
The voicemail lets calls route to a mailbox but
says “the voicemail system is full and can not take your message at this time.”
then plays options for voicemail box. (821).
I have deleted a minimum of 100 messages in mail boxes and
redeleted them if move to saved.
Is there something I need to do to get it to take messages again once its been full.

If I were to initialize the debut, which files are would be need backing up...(mostly
for connectivity to the system and lines.

Thanks,

Doug

[email protected]

Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Debut - system is full message - 06/04/19 10:38 PM
Looks like you are out of storage or the mailbox you are transferring to has hit the maximum number of messages. How much storage time is shown on the main mailbox display page?
Posted By: dougster Re: Debut - system is full message - 06/05/19 10:35 PM
Any mailbox you can't leave a message...not sure exactly about the main screen....i believe one started with and 8 and the other a 5...Is there a way to delete all messages and leave intact the technical files and greetings?
Posted By: Daniel Re: Debut - system is full message - 06/07/19 01:21 PM
What I have done in the past is to log into the system, open the mailbox screens and cycle through all of them, and see what mailbox has tons of messages in them.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Debut - system is full message - 06/07/19 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Daniel
What I have done in the past is to log into the system, open the mailbox screens and cycle through all of them, and see what mailbox has tons of messages in them.
I had that exact experience where a customer was so important that he saved every message on a DOS-based machine. Hard Drive are not infinite.

Posted By: Daniel Re: Debut - system is full message - 06/07/19 05:40 PM
Check box 888. That is the default on the Keyvoice systems for the Operator box. sometimes it will fill with hangups.
Posted By: dougster Re: Debut - system is full message - 06/11/19 05:25 AM
I already called in remotely, Daniel suggested, went through supervisors box and deleted at least 130, then went back in and deleted the same ones that i just deleted....Ala a recycle bin...Didn't work, so i am thinking that defrag or some other routine would clear up the space....Maybe turn on the trace and see what shows before it plays system full message....
Posted By: Daniel Re: Debut - system is full message - 06/11/19 01:06 PM
I think even if it is deleted it stays for a short period of time after. You might give it a couple of hours and see if it is still full.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help