atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Z-man PRI emulator - 05/11/11 05:55 PM
just curious if anyone has run across anything that can emulate a PRI for testing purposes. Its easy to test something with a POTS line, but so many applications are PRI. Also trying to decide what is the best way to test SIP trunks. I can't really get any SIP trunks through comcast unless I pay for a public IP. I would do that, but it took me 6 months to finally get my bill fixed, so I don't want to mess with it now.
Posted By: anthonyh Re: PRI emulator - 05/11/11 06:45 PM
Firebird 500. ...I will look for a link
Posted By: anthonyh Re: PRI emulator - 05/11/11 06:45 PM
https://www.mrtestequipment.com/get...500+Internetwork+Analyzer+Data+Sheet.pdf
Posted By: Z-man Re: PRI emulator - 05/11/11 07:21 PM
I will search it out. So it will do PRI? I can actually make inbound test calls?
Posted By: anthonyh Re: PRI emulator - 05/12/11 05:30 AM
I would confirm with them, I will try and double check the model with my tier 3 guys. But these are what we use to prove out the network to difficult customers. YOu can generate calls from individual B-channels
Posted By: Wisconsin5ESStech Re: PRI emulator - 05/12/11 08:05 AM
For testing PRI problems we use a Sunrise Telecom, Sunset T10 with the PRI software. This will allow you to emulate either the CO or the customer end of a PRI, make and receive calls, and monitor all of the messages passed along on the PRI. This is an older test set, and I don't know if it is made anymore, but Sunset does still exist.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help