sundance-communications.com
Posted By: justbill Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 10:09 AM
This was what we had yesterday still windy today, but at least the snow has stopped.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 10:18 AM
I often ask you that very same question, Bill. :p
Posted By: justbill Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 10:23 AM
So do I Ed, so do I. :bang:
Posted By: Keighlar Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 12:36 PM
Ick!!!
Posted By: telemarv Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 12:43 PM
Looks like what we had 4 days before Halloween.
Posted By: Rhonda Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 02:30 PM
I'm sorry Mr. Bill. I can feel your pain! But please, PLEASE don't send it to me.

It's 30 degrees here with rain. It is supposed to turn to ice tonight and maybe some snow tomorrow. The storm must have started running out of gas when it left your house.

PS... And the season has only begun :bang:
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 03:10 PM
I heard that Jim (Phonesol) wanted to retired wherever that stuff is :rofl:
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 03:15 PM
Thanks for the pic's Bill, nice to look at in my office with all the doors and windows open with 69 degree temp at night. laugh

So much for global warming! :rofl:
Posted By: jwooten Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 03:35 PM
Well that's just great! Now all our "winter visitors" who've been holding back the trip down here will hit the road. T-times are going to be hard to get!!! laugh
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 04:01 PM
Bill, now I know why I'm in NC 50miles from the coast. When I lived in KC that sort of stuff happened, tho generally no more tha 18 inches with 2-3 foot drifts. Funny thing, I moved to Salina,KS and expected to REALLY get slammed. 12 years and the most snow we got was 3 inches on Halloween, 1990! They'd announce it had snowed overnight and you had to look through the brown gras to see the 'dandruff' on the ground. John C.
Posted By: rich30529 Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 04:49 PM
Housing is pretty cheap here now Bill. Start packing now and you could be here in a couple of days smile We'd love to have you back!

It has been nice here for the last week with temperatures in the 60's and 70's. Today we had a little rain, but at least it wasn't cold.
Posted By: MacGyver Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 04:57 PM
Bill I have yet to pull out a long sleeve shirt. It's miserable here. I walked outside yesterday and it was like getting hit with a hair dryer. The heat isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Posted By: TexasTechnician Re: Why did I leave Georgia? - 11/07/08 06:10 PM
Originally posted by MacGyver:
...I walked outside yesterday and it was like getting hit with a hair dryer. The heat isn't all it's cracked up to be.
That was strange wasn't it? I stepped out around 5:45am to get the newspaper expecting to get a little chill and discovered it was cooler in the house than it was outside.

This morning it was around 39 degrees, thankfully I didn't have to play hide & go seek to find my paper. laugh

But then again this is Texas... go to bed with the air on and wake up with the heat on. smile
© Business Phone System Forums