atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Geemon Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/12/01 01:11 PM
Picked up a new phone to replace a 7714-x from Sundance. How do I program time a date on this 8024s/ Thanx in advance G
Posted By: dtmf Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/12/01 01:34 PM
This link will tell you how.
Hope this helps
dtmf

https://www.tel-programmer.com/Comdial/comdial_digitech_system8.htm
Posted By: Geemon Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/12/01 01:40 PM
Thank You - Time is set.
Now, how does one adjust volume, controls above the "tap" & "intercom" don't seem to affect it?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/12/01 02:01 PM
Depends on what volume you are trying to set.Ringing, handset, speaker, or group listening?
dtmf
Posted By: Geemon Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/12/01 02:08 PM
Good point, I was a little vague on subject. I would like to turn up the volume on the speaker phone. I would also like to program all my phones on system to pick up ringing line. Once I reset, I have to pick up receiver , then touch line that is ringing, it used to be automatic. I posees the Comdial Digitech system manual, but can't locate answers to these questions. Thanx again
Posted By: dtmf Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/12/01 03:11 PM
For your speaker press Intercom then volume up or down then **5 to set.
The other program is called Ringing Line Preference. This link has that program.
Hope this helps
dtmf

https://www.tel-programmer.com/Comdial/comdial_digitech_system30.htm
Posted By: Geemon Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/14/01 12:48 PM
Ringing line preference worked like a charm. Still having a problem adjusting volume on new 8024s. It doesn't respond. Thast is both volume on speaker phone and handset.
Posted By: Geemon Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/14/01 12:59 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Geemon:
Ringing line preference worked like a charm. Still having a problem adjusting volume on new 8024s. It doesn't respond. That is both volume on speaker phone and handset.</font>
Posted By: dtmf Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/14/01 05:31 PM
Try this link it has all the user guides for the tel sets.
Hope this helps
dtmf
https://www.christy.com/user.htm

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited November 14, 2001).]
Posted By: Geemon Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/20/01 10:36 AM
Having more troubles. Out of five phones, only one rings on any of the lines. Missing phone calls now . . . What have I done?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/20/01 05:18 PM
Are you by chance using a DSS to program with? If so you have to be careful as you can take the program off if its already on. Go over your programming and make sure its right.Also make sure its not in night mode, that will change the ringing stations.
Slow down and take your time, its probably something silly your missing.
dtmf
Posted By: Geemon Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/23/01 10:54 AM
I think I need to start all over. But where . . . Phones not ringing out load, can't have two people on same line. Yikes, what have I done ?
Posted By: CTIGuyz Re: Comdial Impact 8024s-GT - 11/27/01 05:29 PM
If the intercom lamp is flashing on sta.10 or 12 the system is in nite.if this is not the case you may need to reprogram ringing. As for two people on the same line have person with the call push and hold line key and have the next person push and release key. Or program no line privacy.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Geemon:
I think I need to start all over. But where . . . Phones not ringing out load, can't have two people on same line. Yikes, what have I done ?</font>
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help