atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JWRacedog Remote Programming/DSU-Impression software - 04/20/02 11:34 AM
In trying to hook up a modem for remote programming on a 816 DSU with Impression Phones--everythng seems to work fine except that instead of gettting a "INPUT PASSWORD" on my screen--I get - every ten seconds--the software version and the date & time. To begin every line there is a small heart and a small block face--then the information. I have tried to change settings at my terminal (with a tech on site) but no luck. We generally run at 8N1 and 9600.Tech on site has also tried to switch wires--but no luck.
We have done OK on Imact and Digitech software...is the Impression software different??--as far as remote access? Any advice is always appreciated. Thanks in advance.
QWhat you are seeing is VM intergration string. You you need to turn off vm serial intergration in the 816 system.
What program number?? I have looked at the manuals that I have for the DSU (Digitech, Impact & Impression) but so far my eyes have not seen it. The voice mail that they have is a Keyvoice and I know where the program for serial integration is for that...do you mean that one? There is no serial integration now--no cable between Port A and the serial port of the VM. I am confused.
Do I have to hook up a cable--and .....what?? What am I missing?
Thanks in advance.
At station port 10 or 12
I*#746*
1 to enable VVMS
2 to disable VVMS
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help