atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BPatter Leaving a lunch greeting - 03/23/04 11:39 AM
We have just relocated to a new office with new phones. The phone that I am currently using is the Comdial 7260-00 HAC. I am currently leaving a day and night greeting but would like to know if there is a way to leave a lunch greeting and a busy greeting. When I say busy greeting, I mean something that says that all lines are busy at the moment when I am on another line.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Leaving a lunch greeting - 03/23/04 02:02 PM
Mr. B
You have a DX80 telephone system. Now we need to know which flavor of voicemail you are using.
make a call to another extention on your phone, then call in and direct yourself to your extention (simulate a busy condition) I think you will find that the system says something like " That extention is busy, to leave a message press 1 to try another extention press 2 or dial 0 for the operator" If people do nothing they go on hold and the voice mail will try you again in 2 minutes or so. But this depends on which voicemail you have.
mark
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Leaving a lunch greeting - 03/23/04 02:45 PM
Mr. B,
I forgot to tell you, you should be able to record several greetings for your personal voice mail. Go to your options menu and select greeting number (0 through 9) and record your lunch greeting. You will have to select which greeting to play each time you want to change it, also under options.
I'm starting to think you might be talking about main auto attendant greetings, not voice mail greetings, if thats the case, everything I've told you does not apply. I would add that if your not a telephone tech, you should call your vendor.
mark
Posted By: paul144 Re: Leaving a lunch greeting - 03/24/04 06:13 AM
We use our "Holiday Greeting" for lunch time and meetings. Depending on the AA, you should be able to do this and just manually turn it on and off.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help