atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have been locked out of the programming station on the Comdial KSU and need to reset it back to the Factory Defaults
What Comdial KSU are you speaking of?
Comdial 408 digitech
What do you mean locked out? You can use 10 or 12 on that system to program, have you tried both?
Yes we are locked out of both due to student programming
I've never heard of such a thing, only thing that comes to mind is if someone did a Physical, logical port relocation on the programing stations. I would try to get in from every station right at the 66 block. If that fails pull the battery or capasitor that holds up the system memory, then replace it and boot back to the default settings. Did you try to access through the com port? That should work no matter what they did, unless they changed the password.
mark

[This message has been edited by markk (edited April 01, 2004).]
I to have never heard of such a thing, they have done a set relocation, but i would guess that if you try the phones you will find two that will let you in.
get on a phone and dial 0...see what phone it goes to..That phone should let you in.

Don't let the students work on it unless supervised. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
O-yea when you find your programming ports take your LCD with you to program with.
Markk Removing the CAPS worked but watch out for the NEC 5.5v 1 f Cap it holds the charge for a long time
This is a tech college and we install the systems to teach them. and the students did it by mistake.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Beachman69:
Markk Removing the CAPS worked but watch out for the NEC 5.5v 1 f Cap it holds the charge for a long time </font>

I remember learning that once [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
mark
>>This is a tech college and we install the systems to teach them. and the students did it by mistake.

I knew that...I was messen with ya. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help