atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: chuck VMMI - 05/11/04 01:49 PM
Anyone know where I can get a copy to program DXP's with? Thanks.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: VMMI - 05/11/04 02:46 PM
I have a couple levels and all are backward compatable, which do you want? What is your software level? the older versions are a little easier in my opinion. I can email you what ever you require, if you ping me directly it will be a little faster.
mark
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: VMMI - 05/12/04 07:41 AM
yep, the version of you dxp will help.

If Mark doesnt have it, I am sure I can get it for you.
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: VMMI - 05/12/04 04:47 PM
Be careful of what is backward compatable, some versions are not. All are supposed to be. Another problem comes from changing a database off line, if you change it in a newer VMMI you may not load it back depending on what you change. I have most versions of PCMMI & VMMI. The lastest is good to have on your notebook PC so you can get into any switch 10A or higher, lower than 10A will require PCMMI.
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: VMMI - 05/13/04 07:40 AM
CMDL_GUY has a good point. I always keep build 176.00 vmmi and the latest build which now is 199.59 on my laptop. Anything 15c build 176 and below I use the 176 version. I seem to curve my software issues doing it that way. I do have a few issues when it starts to get into the 10,11 and 12 versions of vmmi. That's so rare anymore I just reinstall the version I need when I do stumble onto an older version like that.

Of course, when its that old I always revert to ProComm. I can program a whole lot faster that way. then backup with vmmi.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help