atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: capitol DX80 Tone Ring Mode - 05/12/04 06:49 AM
I have a customer with a DX80. The entire office uses Tone Ring for their ICM Mode choice. After an A33 upgrade, when anyone presses ext.102, instead of ringing the phone, it goes directly into the users v.m. box. So I cold started the system and resent the database and that worked fine, until now, a month later, its happening again. Just as a note, DND is not activated. Could it be a bad batch of A33 chips. Comdial doesn't seem to thing so. Any suggestions?
Posted By: dtmf Re: DX80 Tone Ring Mode - 05/12/04 07:05 AM
That's a strange one, I would think if it was the chips it would have done it right away, not after a month. Is the user by chance setting call forward or follow me by chance, most of the time it's the user that causes these weird problems.
Posted By: capitol Re: DX80 Tone Ring Mode - 05/12/04 07:15 AM
I had the user dafault the set(F69). Doing a reset clears any forwarding on that ext. Problem is solved for now. She swears that she didn't try to fwd anything, but we all know how that goes.
Thanks
Posted By: Mark K. Re: DX80 Tone Ring Mode - 05/13/04 05:24 AM
go to that mailbox options menu and press 4 - listen to the prompt and make sure it says it's transfering to 102 and not to voicemail.
mark
Posted By: capitol Re: DX80 Tone Ring Mode - 05/13/04 06:36 AM
Thanks, I'll double check the vm settings
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help