atcomsystems.ca/forum
Does anyone have or know where I can locate a list of feature codes for the COMDIAL DXP? I have Impact phones and need to program a headset button for one.

I did manage to locate a manual for the phone and it told me to perform these steps to program the button, but I received an error message on the display when I finished. I have a 80245-GT Phone.

Instructions I found:
Press Intercom **1
Press Button Location
Dial Feature Code
---> I receive "Error" on display.

Thanks in advance,
Try this link for user guides, etc...
https://www.p1bcinc.com/comdial/tech/impact.htm
I think you may have something on that button that requires tech level programming such as a line appearence. press your options key (right key under the LCD) until you have the word query in the LCD display then press the key under query, you can then press any programmable button and the LCD will show what is on it.
There was nothing programmed in those buttons. But sure enough, the manual helped. It's refreshing to find out that the Options Menu lets you program the buttons without the codes.

The above instructions I posted must be for an older switch or something.

Thanks a bunch!
Anyone can download user guides for Comdial systems on Comdials' web site. Free!
The link that I posted above is free too...
I figured that it might be easier to send him there rather than to the Comdial site. I always have trouble finding stuff there.
We do not charge for the user's guides that we have (limited number) only for full manuals.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help