atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MS Unisyn probs - 10/13/04 10:57 AM
I am having lots of probs with our system. I cannot change the message on the night VM. Also I followed the manual istructions but cannot program the phone to put a person into VM. Any suggestions for either problem?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Unisyn probs - 10/13/04 11:01 AM
what have you done so far? Reboot the VMS? can you manualy call the VMS on site?
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Unisyn probs - 10/13/04 11:10 AM
what brand of VM do you have?
For transfers you need to program a transfer to VM button on your phone.
mark
Posted By: MS Re: Unisyn probs - 10/13/04 11:11 AM
Eeks! You lost me. I went through the manual and followed the instructions for the transfer to VM issue. I made program buttons and then VM buttons from those. For the night VM, I can't even begin to figure out how to get to it. Do I have to turn the phones onto the service to get to the menu?
Posted By: paul144 Re: Unisyn probs - 10/13/04 11:11 AM
Hi guys,
MS called me and I sent her here. I think that she may at least need to have someone get on the phone with her.
MS: If I were you, I would e-mail Russ (DTMF)or Markk and pay one of them or another moderator to help you out over the telephone.
I think that your problem might be more than can be handled with a couple of posts on a message board.

------------------
Intertel Telephone Repair
Comdial Telephone Repair

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited October 13, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited October 13, 2004).]
Posted By: MS Re: Unisyn probs - 10/13/04 11:27 AM
Sounds perfect. I would definetly like to have someone help me by phone or if anyone is close to Delaware (Markk ?) have them come and help my office. We want to get a new system that is more user friendly. Any suggestions or does anyone sell systems? Thanks a bunch!!
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Unisyn probs - 10/13/04 11:30 AM
I'm 30 minutes from Wilmington and Newark De. In Gap, Pa. on rt. 41
Mark
I was in New Castle this morning! you shoulda called me!

[This message has been edited by markk (edited October 13, 2004).]
Posted By: MS Re: Unisyn probs - 10/13/04 11:39 AM
Aww man, should have seeked help yesterday! I just emailed you. Let me know if you din't receive it.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Unisyn probs - 10/13/04 11:42 AM
got it, you've got mail.
mark
Posted By: paul144 Re: Unisyn probs - 10/15/04 10:50 AM
So, do I get a commision?
He He...

------------------
Comdial Telephone Repair

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited October 15, 2004).]
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Unisyn probs - 10/15/04 11:28 AM
Paul,
I'll send you 10%
unfortunately 10% of 0 is, let's see 0 ? [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

I gave her the supervisor info over the phone, I guess she got it taken care of cause I didn't hear from her today. They are in my area, I expect they will call me if they need anything. Sorry to say there is no commission on residuals. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
mark
Posted By: paul144 Re: Unisyn probs - 10/15/04 11:42 AM
lol

------------------
Toshiba Telephone Repair
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help