atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: pchogan2 Night Service Button - 10/20/04 01:18 PM
How do I program the night service button on FXII and DXP-Plus?? Is it possible to change where it goes instead of VM??

Also Thanks all for the help on the networking, we have 1 site left to do... thanks for all the input.
Posted By: Bigkayeh Re: Night Service Button - 10/20/04 06:58 PM
You program the buttons for each station on the station button map field on the stations page in VMMI. Line ringning for both day and night is also done on a per staion basis from the stations page.

Kerry
Posted By: pchogan2 Re: Night Service Button - 10/21/04 07:41 AM
Thanks Kerry,

What I am looking for is there a way to direct the night ringing button to do a certain function, as in we have a day mailbox and a night mailbox. I have configured the night service on the VM to automatically switch at a certain time but I have systems tied to this VM that are have different working hours and would like to be able to set night service up on a per site basis instead of a system wide basis?? Any insight folks??

Thanks
Posted By: Bigkayeh Re: Night Service Button - 10/21/04 08:39 AM
First I am assuming that it is a Keyvoice VM. I don't know of any way to have seperate schedules on the VM but there might be a way to do it by the way you route the calls in from the other sites. Do you have the central VM answer the lines from the other systems at all times?

Kerry
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help