atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bobk Comdial VMMI - 11/11/04 07:24 PM
I just got a DXP from a closed office and would like to default it etc. But I do not have the VMMI program. We have several other DXP's I can program with COM port. Is there anywhereto get this program

THANKS IN ADVANCE

BobK
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Comdial VMMI - 11/12/04 05:15 AM
You can download it from the Comdial Dealer site.
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: Comdial VMMI - 11/12/04 06:20 AM
If it is an older system you will need pcmmi and not vmmi. As mark said you need the software level and can get what you need at the Comdial site. they may even still have the pcmmc software. You can also login with Hyperterminal but what you can do will be limited to what level software is in the dxp.
Posted By: CCS Re: Comdial VMMI - 11/23/04 01:41 PM
Well...just what I was looking for...a copy of VMMI....not being a comdial dealer, I do not have access to download it from the website. Am running FX software version 17, and need to get a copy of VMMI. Would appriciate any help with this. THANKS!
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Comdial VMMI - 11/13/07 06:02 AM
i just aquired a dxp plus customer and am needing to do some programming on it (did's, buttons, etc....).

i can connect via the serial port.
using the default password, i can log in but i am not able to really do anything but general maint stuff.

do i need the pcmmi or the vmmi software do do any real programming?

here is the version:
Comdial dxp plus
Release 180
Feature set 16a
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Comdial VMMI - 11/13/07 06:10 AM
You need VMMI.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Comdial VMMI - 11/13/07 06:15 AM
since i'm not a dealer there is no way for me to get it right?

and i thought i read somewhere that comdial doesn't support it any more either right?
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Comdial VMMI - 11/13/07 01:31 PM
PM Sent
Posted By: Stephen Flood Re: Comdial VMMI - 07/07/08 09:15 PM
One of my customers just inherited an FX series unit in a merger. We don't know who the original reseller is and I do not have a Vertical partner account. Any idea how I can get the VMMI software?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help