atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bharlan System Greeting - 11/12/04 08:58 AM
Our office has lost the person who handled the telephone. We need to change our recorded system greeting to delete this person and change the message callers here.

HELP!!!
Posted By: Mark K. Re: System Greeting - 11/12/04 11:50 AM
I am local to your office, in Gap, Pa. (Lancaster) contact me directly by the email in my profile or by phone. I can probably walk you through the changes you need. Or I can come to your office and train a new person to administer the system.
Mark
Posted By: SOCHE_Jon Re: System Greeting - 11/23/04 06:17 AM
Could someone please answer this question publically, since I am not local to your office?

Thanks. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: System Greeting - 11/23/04 07:14 AM
The question cannot be answered publically until Mark gets more information on the telephone system and voice-mail type. If it is an old Execumail and not a keyvoice product the proceedure will be different.
If you need answers for your voice-mail tell us what you have so we can give you the correct answers.
Larry
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: System Greeting - 11/23/04 07:58 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SOCHE_Jon:
Could someone please answer this question publically, since I am not local to your office?

Thanks. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
</font>

If you have a question, spit it out!!

------------------
[Linked Image from home.columbus.rr.com]
Posted By: SOCHE_Jon Re: System Greeting - 11/23/04 10:30 AM
I was referring to the original question asked by the creator of this thread. I've been all through the user guide and I can't figure this one out.

How do you change the names that are attached to each phone? When my boss pages me, the phone displays the name of my old boss who once used that phone.

I'm using a Comdial Impact phone.
Posted By: dtmf Re: System Greeting - 11/23/04 10:38 AM
Naming the sets has nothing to do with the Voice Mail, that would be a telephone side program.

Intercom *#06
Dial the station number
Dial # to clear current name
Dial the 2 digit numbers that correspond with the letters on the name.
Dial * to go to the next station and repeat.
Or press Speaker to end.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: System Greeting - 11/23/04 10:41 AM
for the chart of 2 digit numbers that are associated with each letter, you will need an attendants guide, do you have one?
mark
Posted By: SOCHE_Jon Re: System Greeting - 11/23/04 11:12 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by markk:
for the chart of 2 digit numbers that are associated with each letter, you will need an attendants guide, do you have one?
mark
</font>

I don't have an attendant's guide, but I don't need one. I followed your directions and was able to figure out the lettering system myself. Not too complicated.

So this is outstanding! I'm so glad I found this message board. You guys are 2-2 in 2 days!

[This message has been edited by SOCHE_Jon (edited November 23, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by SOCHE_Jon (edited November 23, 2004).]
Posted By: Mark K. Re: System Greeting - 11/23/04 11:17 AM
I'll see if I have a pdf file of one. watch your email.
mark
Posted By: Mark K. Re: System Greeting - 11/23/04 11:23 AM
you've got mail
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help