atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: crimson Keyvoice DOS v8 question - 12/20/04 08:10 AM
Greetings,

I've been asked to setup a mailbox that forwards the caller to another number "by pressing n". Easy enough.

Except - the number to forward to needs to rotate at least eight times each day on a set schedule.

Direction on keywords to lookup in the manual would be greatly appreciated. If this requires an upgrade to the Windows based voicemail please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
-jeremy
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Keyvoice DOS v8 question - 12/20/04 01:08 PM
Cross-post this in voicemail. If it's possible, it will require the VM guy's expert assistance.
mark
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: Keyvoice DOS v8 question - 12/20/04 03:53 PM
This is a tough one.

The voicemail only has day, night lunch and holiday modes. There is a day/night routing box, but it follows the same timers.

This will take some customer interaction in order for this to work. Either by doing it over the programming screen or by dialing in and using a database look up feature.

This feature lets you dial into a box and dial a code to change certain things in programming. Example: your business is closed do to bad weather. You can dial in from home and change your main greeting to another preprogrammed greeting by dialing in SNOW (7669) off the dial pad. The box will then compare those digits to the file you built and make the changes. You can also set this up to make the changes you want.

If you want to spend the money. The windows version has new day/night routing boxes that you control the times in per box. I think this started in 11.1

------------------
[Linked Image from home.columbus.rr.com]
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help