atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dchapman Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 01/24/05 08:31 AM
I am needing to reprogram our Debut VM system but was never given the KeyLink software when we purchased our system. The vendor we purchased it from is no longer is business.

Does anyone have the software they could give me please?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Punch Down Re: Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 01/24/05 09:21 AM
Hey guy Comm Serve, Inc is there in SA and can help you out. They are at the e-mail below:

[email protected]
Posted By: J McMillen Re: Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 03/07/05 02:55 PM
I'm having the same trouble getting software for the debut. I was wondering if anyone in Ft. Lauderdale has it available. If so please Help.

Thanks
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 03/07/05 07:12 PM
Keylink is not "software " for the debut, or anything else, it's a communication software that installers use to program the VM systems. It's available at the comdial CCC website, if your a dealer, you can get it there.
mark
Posted By: dchapman Re: Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 03/07/05 08:14 PM
Which is exactly why I needed the Keylink "software" in the first place. The debut worked just fine. It just had employees who no longer worked for us in the directory (which can only be programmed via the Keylink "software")
Posted By: Punch Down Re: Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 03/07/05 09:13 PM
If you have Supervisor privileges then you can reset the appropriate mail boxes and remove any departed names from the directory. Also a reset allows the new user to utilize the tutorial and be listed in the directory. Certain information and software access is not allowed on the tech board to protect the innocent and the end users from hacking by anybody. As I posted earlier, CommServ Inc is a huge Comdial dealer there in Universal City and would be more than willing to assist or others here on the board for a nominal fee.
Posted By: dchapman Re: Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 03/08/05 06:42 AM
You are certainly correct about Supervisor privledges however adding names to mailboxes (and thus the directory) cannot be done without the Keylink software (I believe).

Anyway, I received the software about a month ago and everything is great.

I will look into Comm Serve for any future needs.
Posted By: ctaylor777 Re: Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 03/08/05 11:49 AM
You CAN change the name from the supervisor menu in a supervisor mailbox...just for future reference...
Posted By: dchapman Re: Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 03/08/05 12:21 PM
You are absolutely correct.

I found it under system parameter 2000.

Much easier to do with the Keylink sofware though.

Thanks for the help
Posted By: J McMillen Re: Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 03/23/05 05:41 PM
I have a customer who has a debut that he purchased with a 816 dsu2. I need to purchase the software to talk with it.

please help Keith
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Key Voice Debut KeyLink Software - 03/24/05 12:06 PM
you've got mail
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help