atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: VA Tele-Tek Whats up with DX-80 vF39? - 02/18/05 03:31 PM
Ive been working on a Dx80 Allll day long. Its software version is F39 and of what I understand is its already discontinued(after a few months). The setup is quite simple: 2 hunt groups(HG#6,415 and HG 24,433)Well 5 co lines are programmed to ring 415 then go to auto attendant(box 800).Then the caller gets transfered to the designated ext. If no one is there the Mailbox picks up. Well this is what happens: It rings, all the exts that are supposed to ring light up, then they stop ringing ( at this point is when I think its going to auto attendant but it is still ringing on my phone) and it rings for about 50 more seconds then finally the auto attendant comes on. It goes through its speel and I get transferred to an extension. But just rings ther for about 10 seconds then it stops ringing at the phone but is still ringing on my end.Again for about 50 more seconds.Then instead of getting the mailbox I get the darn Auto atendant again. And thats not the end of it. On several occations I get no AA, it just rings forever. then i go and try to dial direct 433 and it says no valid member.So I go into programming, check the UCD 24 and all the members (157,58,59,60,) are no longer there. Anyone got input? Thanx
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Whats up with DX-80 vF39? - 02/18/05 04:46 PM
First of all F39 has not been discontinued, but the PCDBA for F39 doesn't work on some computers (collating errors) so Comdial has another PCDBA softawre to use named A39 available on the CCC website.

Next problem. When you boot the system with the VM in place, the VM builds the group for 433. If you then go in and do programming with the PCDBA, without doing a "recieve all"
and you make your changes and do a send all, you wipe out 433. Get it? So cold start, reboot everything, recieve all, then manipulate the database to build 415 and you can then send part or all and you will keep your group 433. You may have an issue also with your set up in 415, but you need to do the above first, then I can address the 415 group.
mark
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help