atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: pfix Voicemail Options for the FXII - 02/24/05 11:05 AM
I am looking for a voicemail solution for an FXII. Have a FXII with 8 CO line card & 16 digital station card. I use the voicemail as a main box only and do not need individual voice mail. What is out there so I can move away from using the LEC voicemail.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Voicemail Options for the FXII - 02/24/05 11:11 AM
If you're not going to use individual mailboxes put an answering machine in front of the system on line 1 and turn it on when you leave.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Voicemail Options for the FXII - 02/24/05 11:39 AM
yes, it hardly makes sense to go to the expense of a voicemail system and use it like an answering machine.
mark
Posted By: Bigkayeh Re: Voicemail Options for the FXII - 02/24/05 11:50 AM
A two line answering machine would give addtional coverage in case of similtanious calls after hours usually this is enough to immulate CO voice mail.

Kerry
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Voicemail Options for the FXII - 02/24/05 11:56 AM
yes, I have even put busy out switches on extra lines to force calls to the machine or a busy signal.
mark
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: Voicemail Options for the FXII - 02/24/05 02:46 PM
FIRST PLEASE FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE COMPLETELY.

I agree with with the above comments.

If you really want a voicemail. Comdial has several that would do. They have a small office lite made by comdial/ keyvoice. it comes in 2 port or 4 port. You can go up from there.

They require analag or digital ports off you system.

------------------
[Linked Image from home.columbus.rr.com]

WWW.THEBESTPHONESUPPORT.COM

WWW.ABUGSEYEVIEW.COM
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help