atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: shawncfs Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 11:41 AM
I'm running a Digitech System with Rev 16A software. Are there any phones besides the 7700 series that will work with my system ?
Thanks,
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 11:55 AM
The 7714x and 7714S & 7701

That's a non display monitor a non display speaker and a single line set.
Mark
Posted By: Bigkayeh Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 12:41 PM
You could upgrade your software to Impact software and add the Impact line of phones.

Kerry
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 12:53 PM
yeah, I was trying to think what level software that needed to be, of course there's no reference doc's on the CCC about it. I'd like to have a list of changes with each software revision. 20a comes to mind, but I know that was a revision for mostly VM enhancements.
mark
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 01:23 PM
Markk
I will try looking up the rev changes on the digitech this week-end.
Larry
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 01:43 PM
Mark,

I have the list for the dsu and dsuII.

BD3c

------------------
[Linked Image from home.columbus.rr.com]

WWW.THEBESTPHONESUPPORT.COM

WWW.ABUGSEYEVIEW.COM

[This message has been edited by BIGDOG3c (edited February 25, 2005).]
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 02:12 PM
Todd, & Larry,

It would be nice to have that info. Maybe you could put it on the mod ftp for us?

I find myself looking for that info more to help others then for myself, I hate to burn time like that.

mark
Posted By: jwooten Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 04:51 PM
If you have digitech software then only digitech phones can be used. No impact model will work nor will any americom models.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 07:28 PM
yes but there is Impac software that supports both digitech and impac telephones. It came out late, when comdial decided you didn't need to be a platnum dealer to sell impac phones. They made a version for us aluminum level dealers. mark
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 07:34 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by markk:
Todd, & Larry,

It would be nice to have that info. Maybe you could put it on the mod ftp for us?

I find myself looking for that info more to help others then for myself, I hate to burn time like that.

mark
</font>

Check the FTP site. under DSUII. I just loaded the DSU and the DSUII software/hardware matrix pdf files.

------------------

WWW.ABUGSEYEVIEW.COM
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/25/05 08:13 PM
I just pulled those files, it looks like the matrix 2000 is the system 2000 not the original dsu, if it is the dsu it only goes to 12b. The dsu 2 shows rev a and later as having everything! Is there anything on dsu 1 that shows the enhancements of the 15a, 17 20 and beyond if there are any? I only remember dsu 1 going to level 20a. I think somewhere in there they released the impac software (which supported both the impac and digitech tel sets) to everyone, thats the cross reference this guy needs.
mark
Posted By: jwooten Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/26/05 07:04 AM
Digitech support is available on all Impact level software including FX platforms. I loaded a DSU software/hardware guide on the ftp site under the dsuII. That may be what you're looking for.
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/26/05 07:15 AM
Sorry, had the matrix mislabled.

Jwooten loaded the correct one. (thx!)

I use these all the time. I have them printed out in my tech facts manual at the office.

------------------

WWW.ABUGSEYEVIEW.COM

[This message has been edited by BIGDOG3c (edited February 26, 2005).]
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Digitech Phone Compatibilty - 02/26/05 08:27 AM
That's exactly what I was looking for.

13b and up supports Inpact and Americom sets and, 20a and b also support Impact SCS sets.

you have 16a, that should support the Impact and Americom sets and the scout, If I'm reading that matrix correctly.

If your going to upgrade for phone compatability, you might as well go all the way to 20b - the cost difference probably wouldn't be much.
mark

[This message has been edited by markk (edited February 26, 2005).]
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help