atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MARK3906 UPDATE ON DEALER SUMMIT - 03/07/05 09:11 AM
Any news you guys care to share? My outside sales guy called and said they had a bunch of new stuff at the show.

------------------
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: UPDATE ON DEALER SUMMIT - 03/07/05 09:27 AM
1. Direct dealer program in place.
2. Online configurator and order entry.
3. Soon to come rental\lease program.
4. New lead referral program.
5. In skin voicemail for FXII and MP5000
6. New DX80 endpoints and 16 port cards coming.
7. Wireless DX80 sets.
8. Mucho more to be announced.
Posted By: MARK3906 Re: UPDATE ON DEALER SUMMIT - 03/07/05 01:58 PM
My Comdial guy informed me I was on the direct list and gave me brief dates for all of the releases and products. I have been getting leads from Comdial for about three weeks now. I get three or four a week that are ready to buy and very well qualified. I think being loyal to Comdial is going to pay off for me big time.

------------------
Posted By: Punch Down Re: UPDATE ON DEALER SUMMIT - 03/07/05 02:56 PM
Mark3096 why were you not at the summit as close as you are to Florida? Us Texass boys made it [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: Punch Down Re: UPDATE ON DEALER SUMMIT - 03/07/05 02:56 PM
Mark3096 why were you not at the summit as close as you are to Florida? Us Texass boys made it [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: MARK3906 Re: UPDATE ON DEALER SUMMIT - 03/07/05 06:03 PM
I have a sick wife. Two back surgeries since November of last year. Both failed and made problem worse. Rich Hubner is my Comdial rep. He's very supportive and has been a friend for years now. I've ben blessed to make and have so many friends around the country to keep me in the loop. I'm new here but the interaction has been very valuable from a business standpoint and also from a social standpoint. It's nice to know there are paople out there more warped than me.

------------------
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help