atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jbv5379 FX II Centrex Message waiting - 06/11/05 06:59 AM
I,m having problem getting the centrex message waiting lite to lite on my FX II system with 8324sj phones. Can some one tell me the correct procedure to program the FX II.Thanks in advance
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: FX II Centrex Message waiting - 06/11/05 08:41 AM
Have you checked the software key to see if it allows Centrex message waiting???? That is a chargable license feature.

------------------
[Linked Image from commserveinc.com]

Business Phone Systems
Posted By: jbv5379 Re: FX II Centrex Message waiting - 06/11/05 08:48 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jbv5379:
I,m having problem getting the centrex message waiting lite to lite on my FX II system with 8324sj phones. Can some one tell me the correct procedure to program the FX II.Thanks in advance</font>

the software key shows centrex message waiting,
Posted By: jbv5379 Re: FX II Centrex Message waiting - 06/11/05 08:49 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RATHER BE FISHING:
Have you checked the software key to see if it allows Centrex message waiting???? That is a chargable license feature.

</font>
Yes I have. thanks
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: FX II Centrex Message waiting - 06/11/05 08:56 AM
That's good..alot of people over look that. What programming have you done for the centrex board support under board config?

------------------
[Linked Image from commserveinc.com]

Business Phone Systems
Posted By: jbv5379 Re: FX II Centrex Message waiting - 06/11/05 09:05 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RATHER BE FISHING:
That's good..alot of people over look that. What programming have you done for the centrex board support under board config?

</font>

I did all the programming line assignment, CMW speed dial ,retrieve messwaiting' button mapping etc. have message lite on trunk that ok. had verizon check there translation in Co. I follow comdial manual instruction closely. it all check out ok. it's just something missing that I'm unaware of. thanks again.
Posted By: jbv5379 Re: FX II Centrex Message waiting - 06/13/05 07:24 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jbv5379:
I did all the programming line assignment, CMW speed dial ,retrieve messwaiting' button mapping etc. have message lite on trunk that ok. had verizon check there translation in Co. I follow comdial manual instruction closely. it all check out ok. it's just something missing that I'm unaware of. thanks again.</font>

What programming are there besides the type of board. which is a FXCMW-16? Thanks

------------------
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help