atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: schup eloquence Voice Mail - 09/01/05 12:22 PM
Two questions, please.

1) Can an Eloquence VM be used on a GO408 DSU with an ATI-D? If so, what settings need to be programmed into the Eloquence so it recgonizes the signal from the ATI-D? I've tried, but it doesn't want to function. Used ring through, standard phones work but not the VM. The thing works fine on a KO308 analog KSU.

2) I have a spare Eloquence that got scrambled during an electrical storm. The power and port one led flash alternatly, while port 2 is constantly on. I've tried disconnecting the internal battery and power but no go. I think it needs to be reflashed, but don't know how to set up the serial port to read the good one and then reprogram the dead one. Any suggestions, other than the trash can? (Limited budget here!)

Thanks!
Posted By: Mark K. Re: eloquence Voice Mail - 09/01/05 12:44 PM
The eloquince will make a fine door stop. Cut your losses and find another approach, you'll have so much time invested you might as well get a paper rout and save up for a new Debut [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] - This was not a steller product. The only one I ever installed worked right from the digital port. When it worked at all.
Sorry.
Mark
Posted By: schup Re: eloquence Voice Mail - 09/01/05 12:48 PM
Thanks! Sort of had that but had to try.

Waht is a Debut going for these days?
Posted By: Mark K. Re: eloquence Voice Mail - 09/01/05 06:30 PM
Ping me off the board. No pricing on the open forum.
Mark

------------------
Reliable Telephone Service
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help