atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Best Comm DXP Installer password - 07/06/06 10:52 AM
I have recently taken over a DXP system. I have found out from the customer the ADMIN password but the INSTALL password has been changed from default.
I am trying to add a new ext. number which I can't seem to do with the ADMIN access.
This is a Rev. 13A DXP. Is the default password XXXX ? If so does anyone know a backdoor password?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: DXP Installer password - 07/06/06 11:02 AM
Sorry, but posting or discussion about passwords is not permitted in open forums. Someone may be kind enough to send you a private message.
Posted By: Best Comm Re: DXP Installer password - 07/06/06 11:33 AM
I see my original question has been censored. The default password I used is what is shown in my older revision DXP manual. If anyone can help, please e-mail me. Thanks.
Posted By: aweaver Re: DXP Installer password - 07/06/06 03:49 PM
You need to contact Comdial about this. They have a form that both you and the customer must sign letting Comdial know who the previous dealer was and why you are switching dealers. Once this is complete, you can talk to tech support about it.
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: DXP Installer password - 07/06/06 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Best Comm:
I see my original question has been censored. The default password I used is what is shown in my older revision DXP manual. If anyone can help, please e-mail me. Thanks.
Best Comm I see you are new to the board. Let me say welcome to the board and please read the rules. We try very hard not to edit the posts, but posting of any passwords even those published in the tech manual are not allowed. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help