atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: grider Old Comdial VM in Jacksonville - 07/12/06 06:31 AM
I'll try to be brief. A CLEC contacts a fellow tech that is very good with AVAYA and asks her "Do you know how to program an old Comdial Voice Mail". She calls me and asks "Do you know how to program an old Comdial Voice Mail". I tell her I'll go to my website and see what I can find out. So here I am.

I haave no idea of any versions or any technical data. Where should I start.

Perfect scenario would be someone local to say
"I can do it" but I think we will need to deal with a plan B.

Thanks
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Old Comdial VM in Jacksonville - 07/12/06 06:56 AM
It depends how old. If it's a old Keyvoice, I or anyone of the Comdial Mods can help you out. If it's a really old Comdial Executech VM--it's been way too long for me. First thing---get what kind of Comdial phone system it's on--and then if you can, get what kind of VM--what it looks like etc. The phone system a lot of times will indicate what kind of VM it is.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Old Comdial VM in Jacksonville - 07/12/06 12:38 PM
Ditto what JW said Grid, if it's an old execumail you will probably need Larry (cmdl guy) or someone from the voicemail board like Todd (bigdog)
Mark
Posted By: grider Re: Old Comdial VM in Jacksonville - 07/12/06 01:37 PM
Thanks for the effort gang. As of this afternoon the original installer has been located. I never was onsite but ask them to look and see if the cabinet had a sticker on it. They found one but appreciated our efforts.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help